Endowments & Planned Giving
A key component to the future of Eastside Catholic is financial stability. This requires not only good stewardship of our annual resources, but to develop a strong endowment fund that will support us over time. Endowment is invested donations that keep principle intact and use assets from the return on investment to supplement the operating income of the school. A strong endowment provides Eastside Catholic with the opportunity to grow and innovate. One of our top priorities is to increase the endowment to ensure our economic vitality.
Endowed Scholarship funds can be established with a gift of $25,000 or more and proceeds will be distributed when the fund reaches $50,000 or more. Endowment gifts are invested, keeping the principal intact and distributing a portion of the return on investment to provide scholarships and tuition assistance to benefit deserving Eastside Catholic students. Donors may continue to contribute to an endowed scholarship increasing the impact of the scholarship on the Eastside Catholic student body.
By including EC in your will, trust or other estate plans, you are leaving a lasting legacy. Planned gifts can take shape in a variety of forms such as IRA charitable rollovers, real estate, life insurance, retirement planned assets and bequests.
To learn more about creating an endowment, scholarship or planned gift to Eastside Catholic, please contact Vice President of Advancement Todd Thrasher at email@example.com or 425-295-3028.
- Gene Colin and Susan Janus Scholarship Endowment
- Patrick J. Deviny Scholarship Award
- Peter E. Dorratcague Scholarship
- Excellence in Athletic Coaching and Leadership
- Eastside Catholic Scholarship Endowment
- Roberta Farmer Scholarship
- Lovsted Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Pope Francis Endowment
- Dino and Terri Rossi Endowment
- Teaching Excellence Award Endowment
- Wendi Marie Anderson Traynor Memorial Scholarship
- Wil Vicik STEM Endowment