STARS Gala Auction Update
We have decided to transition the 2020 STARS Gala Auction to an online auction due to the COVID-19 outbreak and in support of the social distancing measures required by Washington State, the World Health Organization and the CDC.
This year’s theme, “Be the Light,” inspired by Matthew 5:14-16, seems even more appropriate now. “Be the Light” speaks to hope. It speaks to the bright future of our students and community to live purposeful lives so that others are encouraged to do the same. It speaks to the promise of the world.
The online auction will open April 17 at noon and closes on April 24 at noon. Details will be shared via email. If you have any questions, please contact Director of Special Events Mayten Gross.
Be the light who inspires others to shine more brightly and ignite their embers to lead a life of compassion and empathy.
"Your Choice" Raffle
$25 per ticket or six tickets for $100
View "Your Choice" Raffle Prizes
Purchase "Your Choice" Raffle Tickets
Pre-sales are underway!
*Cash and check only*
Need NOT be present at the auction to win
The 2020 STARS Gala Auction - April 4, 2020!
This signature celebration would not be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our volunteers, corporate sponsors and donors. Thank you for your donations of items, cash, time and creativity – they are invaluable to our success.
We look forward to celebrating an evening full of community spirit with you!
You can view our Frequently Asked Questions document online. If you would like to donate, volunteer or have additional questions regarding the auction, please contact:
- What does "STARS" in STARS Gala Auction stand for?
- When and where is the auction?
- What is the evening schedule?
- When does registration open and how much is general admission?
- What is Crusader Club and how much are the tickets?
- Who is chairing the auction this year?
- How many people attend the auction?
- How much money did the 2019 Auction raise?
- What is "Making a Difference?"
- How are the rest of the funds raised through the auction allocated?
- Is there a family donation requirement?
- Should we attend the auction even though we cannot spend a lot?
- Will food be served at the Gala?
- What is Dessert Dash?
- Can you accomodate dietary needs?
- What is the attire for the event?
- Can I request to sit with friends?
- How do I pay for my auction purchases? Do I need to bring cash?
- Does the Hyatt offer discounted rooms for an overnight stay?
- How can I offer my support through the auction?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?