Getting to school - there are many options!
Eastside Catholic is committed to being a good neighbor in our local community. We utilize buses, carpools and public transit to minimize traffic congestion around campus and to be mindful of the environment. All students are strongly encouraged to commute to school via bus or carpool. If you need help with bus schedules or carpools, please contact us to discuss the options available to our students.
Many families at Eastside Catholic choose to carpool. Families can request carpool information for their neighborhood during the annual contract renewal period or may contact Senior Accountant Jared Rice for additional information.
Local company Pogo Rides can also help you discover, connect and carpool with families who live near you. Download the free app in the App Store or Google Play. Search "Pogo Rides." Create an account and use our school code: 32561.
Eastside Catholic students come from across the region thanks to the convenient school bus transportation. Students can purchase an annual pass, a monthly pass, activity bus pass or single-use ticket, as well as morning-only and afternoon-only passes. Families with siblings can purchase an additional annual bus pass for $100.
EC has these dedicated bus routes:
- Renton • Newcastle • Issaquah
- Seattle • Mercer Island • Bellevue
- Totem Lake • Kirkland • Redmond
- Auburn • Maple Valley • Snoqualmie Ridge • Issaquah Highlands
- Issaquah Highlands • Klahanie • Pine Lake
- Express Services route in designated and close proximity stops
- After School Activity Bus
Our home-to-school transportation program contracts with Harlow’s Bus Service. Harlow’s offers many service improvements such as newer, branded buses and a parent notification system to keep you updated if routes get delayed. Currently, Harlow’s Bus Service, Inc. runs 150 school bus routes in Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota and Washington.
Parent Notification System for Student Buses
Follow these simple steps to keep yourself informed of last-minute schedule changes:
- Go to RainedOut.com and enter "Harlows Trailways" in the search tab
- Select "Harlow's Trailways," and on the next page, enter your cell phone number or email address, check "Agree to Terms" and click "Start Signup" (leave web page open)
- Within minutes, you will receive a text message or email with a validation code
- Enter this code into the open field web page and then click "subscribe" next to your student(s) route number(s)
That's it! You will now receive updates from Harlow's Bus Service, Inc. related to service interruptions or schedule changes on the route(s) you selected. You may opt out at any time by visiting RainedOut.com.