Getting to school - there are many options!
All students are strongly encouraged to commute to school via bus or carpool. This helps reduce traffic congestion on campus, and is much better for the environment. If you need help with bus schedules or carpools, we are happy to help.
Many families at Eastside Catholic choose to carpool. We have partnered with a local company called Pogo Rides to help you discover, connect and carpool with families who live near you. Download the free app in the App Store or Google Play. Search "Pogo Rides." Create an account and use our school code: 32561.
Eastside Catholic students come from across the region thanks to the convenient school bus transportation. Students can purchase an annual pass, a monthly pass, activity bus pass or single-use ticket, as well as morning-only and afternoon-only passes. EC has these dedicated bus routes:
- Renton • Newcastle • Issaquah
- Seattle • Mercer Island • Bellevue
- Totem Lake • Kirkland • Redmond
- Auburn • Maple Valley • Snoqualmie Ridge • Issaquah Highlands
Our home-to-school transportation program contracts with Harlow’s Bus Service. Harlow’s offers many service improvements such as newer, branded buses and a parent notification system to keep you updated if routes get delayed. Currently, Harlow’s Bus Service, Inc. runs 150 school bus routes in Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota and Washington.
Parent Notification System for Student Buses
Follow these simple steps to keep yourself informed of last-minute schedule changes:
- Go to RainedOut.com and enter "Harlows Trailways" in the search tab
- Select "Harlows Trailways," and on the next page, enter your cell phone number or email address, check "Agree to Terms" and click "Start Signup" (leave web page open)
- Within minutes, you will receive a text message or email with a validation code
- Enter this code into the open field web page and then click "subscribe" next to your student(s) route number(s)
That's it! You will now receive updates from Harlows Bus Service, Inc. related to service interruptions or schedule changes on the route(s) you selected. You may opt out at any time by visiting RainedOut.com.