Your time is a valuable resource—thank you for sharing it with us
Volunteers are at the heart of the Eastside Catholic community! From parent groups like PTF, PFSA and Boosters, volunteering is a great way to support your student, get to know other parents, guardians, faculty and staff and give back. The time and dedication that our community members share with us is deeply appreciated.
A wide range of volunteer opportunities are available to fit our parents varied schedules and seasonal preferences. There are many ways you can make a difference. Here are just a few:
- STARS Gala Auction
- Special Projects
- Advancement Office
- Admissions Assistance
- Open Houses
- Library Assistance
- Health Room
- Spirit Wear and Concessions Sales (Orange Crush)
- Parent Teacher Fellowship (Middle School)
- Parent Faculty Student Association (High School)
- Advisory Parent Representatives (Middle School)
- Class Parent Representatives (High School)
If you have questions about volunteering at Eastside Catholic School, please contact Director of Special Events Mayten Gross at 425-295-3041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.