Naviance is an online college and career platform that many schools have chosen to use as a means of helping students prepare for college and use as the vehicle to submit documents (transcripts, letters of recommendation and reports) electronically to all colleges and universities.
Every student at Eastside Catholic have access to Naviance. All new parents receive an email in late August with their Naviance credentials (parents and students have different functionality within the Naviance account but both parent and student access the same information.) Families that have more than one student attending EC may have their accounts linked so that they may view and access all of their students through one account. While parents have access to their student(s) account, parents and students have different login information, usernames and passwords.
In Naviance, tools that can be used for students in grades 9 - 12 include:
- Career and interest inventories
- College search engines
- Scattergrams and other comparison tools that predict likeliness of admission
- Schedule of colleges visiting Eastside Catholic and registration for the visits
- Scholarship information
Naviance is required for all EC students who are applying to college.
If at any time students or parents have trouble accessing Naviance, please don't hesitate to contact a College Counselor or the Registrar for assistance.
- Naviance Careers & Assessments Experience - Work-Based Learning
- Naviance Careers & Assessments Experience - Self-Discovery
- Naviance Careers & Assessments Experience – Career Exploration
- The Student Journey in Naviance
- Naviance Student Tour and Overview
- The RoadTrip Nation Interview Archive
- Building a List of Colleges I’m Applying To
- Editing Colleges I’m Applying To
- Request Transcripts in Naviance Student
- Letter of Recommendation Requests
- Requesting a Final Transcript
Attending a College Fair
- from NACAC