HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for admission for the 2017-18 school year, we require the following:
- Parent Visit: Schedule a time to meet with the Options Program Director Wendy Burnham
- Student Visit: Candidates will tour campus and have the opportunity to experience the Options Program classroom environment. A complimentary lunch will be provided.
- Application: Complete the online application as well as the following:
- Confidential School Report/Transcript Request - current year and previous two years
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form – one evaluation by a current teacher
- Current Language and Educational Testing – Testing must be up-to-date within the last three years.
Please include copies of Individual Educational Program (IEP) Plans, 504 Plans, school plans and appropriate medical, psychological and educational evaluations and treatment summaries. Please note: the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) is not required for application to the Options Program.
The first step in the admission process is to complete the application. Eastside Catholic uses Ravenna for the submission of online applications. Through Ravenna, families can manage their application online, complete supplemental forms and request teacher evaluations and transcripts. New users must first create an account in Ravenna. Please click on the Apply Online button to create your Ravenna account or to access an existing account. Submit school forms to the applicant’s current school. Please download and forward the Confidential School Report/Transcript Request Form to the student’s current school and the Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form to one of the student’s current teachers. When complete, the school may email, fax or mail the documents to the Eastside Catholic School Admissions Office.
- Diagnosed intellectual disability, or other diagnosis indicating a need for an integrated special education program for students seeking a high school certificate of completion
- Minimum levels of academic achievement indicating past successes in learning environments
- Appropriate behavior patterns for school environment to ensure success
- The skills necessary to initiate simple written and verbal expression
- The ability to interact socially
- The desire to grow closer to God by taking part in spiritual opportunities provided by the school
Tuition and Fees for the 2016-17 School Year
Enrollment Fee (new student): $500
Options Program Student Tuition: $23,895
For additional information, please contact Director of Admissions Lori Maughan at email@example.com or 425-295-3014.