Tuition & Financial Aid
Private, faith-based education is a critical investment in your student’s future. Tuition supports the exceptional academic, spiritual and personal opportunities that make EC such a transformative experience.
Tuition & Fees
For the 2019-20 school year, tuition (before merit or tuition assistance) is $24,540 for the High School and Middle School. Options Program tuition is $26,675.
All fees listed below are non-refundable.
- $35 application fee
- $45 late fee for late payments of any kind
- $400 enrollment fee for sixth grade students
- $400 sibling enrollment fee
- $600 enrollment fee for new students and transfer students, payable at the time of enrollment
- $400 enrollment fee charged annually to all returning students
- $2,500 new international student enrollment fee
- $2,500 returning international enrollment fee
Tuition discounts are provided to families who have more than one child enrolled at Eastside Catholic during a school year.
Expenses at EC are comparable to area schools as follows:
- $300 – $400 per year for lab fees, yearbook, photos, books and uniforms (middle school).
- There is no charge for Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) high school athletics. However, some sports incur costs for pregame meals, optional spirit wear and personal items.
- There are some costs for optional overnight retreats, although grade-level retreats are covered.
- The 1:1 Technology Program requires the purchase of a student laptop.
- Bus transportation is available for many areas and bus passes are available at student rates.
Payment plans allow families to pay tuition over a period of up to 12 months without interest. EC also offers credit and debit card payments, but a processing charge applies to some payment methods.
Merit Awards & Tuition Assistance
Eastside Catholic is committed to making tuition affordable for students from all economic backgrounds through merit awards and need-based tuition assistance grants.
Merit awards do not require any demonstrated financial need. Awards are granted to top scholars who demonstrate excellence, character and the qualities laid out in our mission and touchstones.
Students applying for admission for the 2019-20 school year will be considered for merit awards during the application process as long as a completed application for admission is received along with a merit award application by the respective deadlines. Merit award applications are completed through the online application process.
Tuition assistance grants are based on demonstrated financial need and are reductions in the amount of tuition paid by a parent or guardian.
To be considered for a tuition assistance grant, parents must complete an online application and provide information through the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSSFA) website. Eastside Catholic uses the SSSFA service to process the information provided by applicant families and to keep parent information confidential.
Tuition assistance grants awarded to a student may vary from year to year during a student’s enrollment. An application to confirm level of need will be required for each year a student is enrolled. In most circumstances, grants will remain at a level reflecting a family’s demonstrated need.
For more information on tuition assistance or the application process, please contact Tuition Administrator Joanne Farmer at email@example.com or 425-295-3025.
Families are invited to apply for financial assistance through the Fulcrum Foundation, which increases access to Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle by providing tuition assistance grants to students and families based on family income and other special circumstances.