Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Private, faith-based education is a critical investment in your student’s future. Tuition supports the exceptional academic, spiritual and personal opportunities that make EC such a transformative experience.
Tuition & Fees
For the 2019-20 school year, tuition (before merit or tuition assistance) is $24,540 for the High School and Middle School. Options Program tuition is $26,675.
All fees listed below are non-refundable.
- $35 application fee
- $45 late fee for late payments of any kind
- $400 enrollment fee for sixth grade students
- $400 sibling enrollment fee
- $600 enrollment fee for new students and transfer students
- $400 enrollment fee charged annually to all returning students
- $2,500 new international student enrollment fee
- $2,500 returning international enrollment fee
Tuition discounts are provided to families who have more than one child enrolled at Eastside Catholic during a school year.
Expenses at EC are comparable to area schools as follows:
- $300 – $400 per year for lab fees, yearbook, photos, books and uniforms (middle school).
- There is no charge for Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) high school athletics. However, some sports incur costs for pregame meals, optional spirit wear and personal items.
- There are some costs for optional overnight retreats, although grade-level retreats are covered.
- The 1:1 Technology Program requires the purchase of a student laptop.
- Bus transportation is available for many areas and bus passes are available at student rates.
Payment plans allow families to pay tuition over a period of up to 12 months without interest. EC also offers credit and debit card payments, but a processing charge applies to some payment methods.
Merit Awards & Tuition Assistance
Eastside Catholic is committed to making tuition affordable for students from all economic backgrounds through merit awards and need-based tuition assistance grants.