International students are welcome at Eastside Catholic. All students are fully integrated into the middle school and high school programs and experience complete immersion in an American educational and cultural setting.
International applicants must demonstrate advanced English language skills and meet the academic requirements needed to master the Eastside Catholic School college-preparatory curriculum.
International students are defined as any student who is not a U.S. citizen. Tuition assistance and merit awards are not available for international students.
International admissions is now closed for the 2019-20 school year. The application deadline for international students for the 2020-21 school year is January 8, 2020. Once a student is accepted to Eastside Catholic School, has submitted the enrollment contract and paid their enrollment fee, an I-20 will be issued.
International students are students who are not U. S. citizens. Tuition assistance and merit awards are not available for international students.
Although the application deadline for international students has passed, applications submitted after the deadline will be reviewed and processed on a space-available basis or until enrollment is full.Once a student is accepted to Eastside Catholic, an I-20 will be issued.
The Application Process
Create a Ravenna admissions account to begin the application process.
As part of the application process you will:
- Complete the application and pay the application fee ($35)
- Complete parent and student essay questions
- Schedule your student's optional Crusader for a Day student visit
- Schedule a student interview if you do not schedule a student visit day
- Submit the Confidential School Report to your student's current school
- Submit the Teacher Evaluation Form(s) to your student's teachers
- Register your student for an entrance exam
- Print and submit the Transcript Request to your student's current school
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required to complete an international application. For the High School, the minimum score for the TOEFL exam is 80. For the Middle School, the minimum score for the TOEFL Junior is four or a combined score of all subjects of 785.