Since 1980, Eastside Catholic School has been encouraging and nurturing students to achieve their God-given potential. Our rigorous, college-preparatory program is enhanced by an exceptional range of enrichment activities, sports, leadership training and faith-based community service grounded in compassion for others.
We offer academically challenging programs for Middle School and High School, as well as an Options Program which provides individualized academic and life skills development for high school students with diagnosed intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Families choose Eastside Catholic for its commitment to educating the whole student: mind, body and spirit. We challenge our students to think deeply and broadly about their subject work, the world around them and their place in it. We nurture the leader within every student and we welcome and affirm those of all faiths.
We are excited for you to learn more about our school, what we do and what kind of community we are. We hope you will visit us and see for yourself what makes Eastside Catholic the special place it is.
We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Admissions
WIAA Eligibility for Transfer Students
If you are a transfer student who is accepted to Eastside Catholic School and would like to participate in athletics, please note that acceptance does not confirm Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) eligibility. For questions about WIAA eligibility, please contact Athletic Director Stacey Stoutt at email@example.com or 425-295-3012.
- When is Eastside Catholic’s application deadline for 2022-23?
- How many students are currently in the Middle School and High School?
- What is the average class size?
- What schools and areas do new students come from?
- What is the most important part of the application for admission?
- How are applications reviewed to make decisions?
- What test score do I need to be accepted?
- Are there visit days available for prospective students?
- When should I begin my application?
- Can you tell me about food service at Eastside Catholic?
- What about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What does it mean if my student is wait pooled or denied admission?
- Can my student re-apply next year if not admitted this year?
- Do you admit international students?
- Do you provide bus service?
- If my student receives a merit or financial aid award for the first year at EC, will the amount change in subsequent years?
- How do I start the financial aid application process?
- Will my financial aid application be kept confidential?
- What is the sibling and legacy admissions process?
Eastside Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, merit awards, tuition assistance and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Eastside Catholic School will offer in-person, full-day instruction for all students, grades 6 - 12 this fall.
Learn more about our current learning model, safety protocols and plans for Fall 2021!
The Eastside Catholic School Admissions Team is available to meet with you in-person or virtually!
At this time, we have several options available to connect with you and answer your questions. Learn more on our Visit Us webpage!
An EC education offers students an unmatched educational experience. Academic excellence, enrichment activities, faith, athletics, leadership skills and community support are all foundational here. Our students are not only prepared for college, they are prepared for life.