- When is Eastside Catholic’s application deadline for 2020-21?
- How many students are currently in the Middle School and High School?
- What is the average class size?
- What schools and areas do new students come from?
- What is the most important part of the application for admission?
- How are applications reviewed to make decisions?
- What test score do I need to be accepted?
- Are there visit days available for prospective students?
- When should I begin my application?
- Can you tell me about your food service?
- What about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What does it mean if my student is wait pooled or denied admission?
- Can my student re-apply next year if not admitted this year?
- Do you admit international students?
- Do you provide bus service?
- If my student receives a merit or financial aid award for the first year at EC, will the amount change in subsequent years?
- How do I start the financial aid application process?
- Will my financial aid application be kept confidential?
- What is the sibling and legacy admissions process?
99% of the 2019 graduating class was college bound
50-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities
7 state championships have been awarded to High School athletic teams
39 years supporting academic, spiritual and personal success
62% of our faculty hold advanced degrees
Students attend EC from 58 different ZIP codes
Arts students have received the highest number of All-State honors of any private school
Approximately 75% of students play at least one sport each year
In 2018-19, students volunteered a total of 31,909 hours of community service