Admissions During COVID-19
Our campus is closed but our Admissions Team welcomes your inquiry and virtual visit!
While the best way to learn more about the EC experience is in person, our Admissions Team is still available to answer questions, accept applications and connect with you.
To begin, we encourage you to step take a virtual tour with 360° views of our school and campus and watch the Discover EC video offered below. We also invite you to explore our website to learn more about our school community.
We are pleased to offer several ways for you to connect with an Admissions Team member while our building is closed. You can sign up for a one-on-one conversation, join us on a topic-specific video call or don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-295-3000 to discuss the benefits of an Eastside Catholic education, our application process, space availability or to become better acquainted.
A limited number of visitors are welcomed to campus on specific days and in accordance with current Washington Public Health guidelines.
Please review our health and safety precautions prior to registering.
Please contact our Admissions Team if none of the offered times will work for your family and we will do our best to find an alternative time.
- When is Eastside Catholic’s application deadline for 2020-21?
- How many students are currently in the Middle School and High School?
- What is the average class size?
- What schools and areas do new students come from?
- What is the most important part of the application for admission?
- How are applications reviewed to make decisions?
- What test score do I need to be accepted?
- Are there visit days available for prospective students?
- When should I begin my application?
- Can you tell me about your food service?
- What about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What does it mean if my student is wait pooled or denied admission?
- Can my student re-apply next year if not admitted this year?
- Do you admit international students?
- Do you provide bus service?
- If my student receives a merit or financial aid award for the first year at EC, will the amount change in subsequent years?
- How do I start the financial aid application process?
- Will my financial aid application be kept confidential?
- What is the sibling and legacy admissions process?
99% of the 2019 graduating class was college bound
50-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities
7 state championships have been awarded to High School athletic teams
39 years supporting academic, spiritual and personal success
62% of our faculty hold advanced degrees
Students attend EC from 58 different ZIP codes
Arts students have received the highest number of All-State honors of any private school
Approximately 75% of students play at least one sport each year
In 2018-19, students volunteered a total of 31,909 hours of community service