Admissions During COVID-19
Our campus is open and our Admissions Team welcomes your inquiry and visit!
We are pleased to offer several ways for you to connect with an Admissions Team member at this time. You can sign up for a one-on-one virtual meeting, register for an in-person campus tour or reach out to us at email@example.com or 425-295-3000 to discuss the benefits of an Eastside Catholic education, our application process, space availability or to become better acquainted.
We are welcoming a limited number of visitors to campus for in-person tours in accordance with current Washington Public Health guidelines. Please review our health and safety precautions prior to registering.
Please contact our Admissions Team if the offered times do not work for your family and we will do our best to find an alternative time.
- When is Eastside Catholic’s application deadline for 2020-21?
- How many students are currently in the Middle School and High School?
- What is the average class size?
- What schools and areas do new students come from?
- What is the most important part of the application for admission?
- How are applications reviewed to make decisions?
- What test score do I need to be accepted?
- Are there visit days available for prospective students?
- When should I begin my application?
- Can you tell me about food service at Eastside Catholic?
- What about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What does it mean if my student is wait pooled or denied admission?
- Can my student re-apply next year if not admitted this year?
- Do you admit international students?
- Do you provide bus service?
- If my student receives a merit or financial aid award for the first year at EC, will the amount change in subsequent years?
- How do I start the financial aid application process?
- Will my financial aid application be kept confidential?
- What is the sibling and legacy admissions process?
99% of the 2019 graduating class was college bound
50-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities
7 state championships have been awarded to High School athletic teams
39 years supporting academic, spiritual and personal success
62% of our faculty hold advanced degrees
Students attend EC from 58 different ZIP codes
Arts students have received the highest number of All-State honors of any private school
Approximately 75% of students play at least one sport each year
In 2018-19, students volunteered a total of 31,909 hours of community service