Reopening and COVID-19 Information
Guide to Second Semester 2021
Eastside Catholic School is now open for full-day, in-person instruction for all students, grades 6 - 12.
As we reopen campus, our community’s health and safety is of utmost importance to us. We are committed to in-person education within a safe framework for our entire community. Our plan provides a comprehensive, dynamic and socially connected experience for our students and is designed with an understanding that the reality of our times require a structure that will withstand the unpredictability of this pandemic in order to keep our students and faculty safe.
- A commitment to our mission and Touchstones of academic excellence, healthy relationships and servant leadership
- Ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for our students and employees
- Offer a comprehensive, dynamic and socially connected experience for our students with health and safety modifications to learning protocols and physical spaces
- Support students’ social-emotional development and health by strengthening programs that build community and prioritize wellness
- Create a flexible and thoughtfully crafted framework to accommodate changing circumstances as needed
Our plan will continue to evolve, driven by the latest science surrounding COVID-19. Our benchmarks for success are focused on our ability to bring students back to campus while following the requirements mandated by the Washington State Governor's office, the Washington State Department of Health, King County Public Health and our assessed ability to effectively execute the necessary safeguards.
Student & Family Health and Safety Expectations
All members of the Eastside Catholic community have a shared responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19, on and off campus.
We are grateful for the efforts of our community members to work together to prevent community spread and keep transmission of the virus to a minimal level. Students and families must commit, in collaboration with the school, to the following public health practices, guidance and safety procedures.
Our Admissions Team continues to support families interested in learning more about the EC experience! Visit our Admissions webpage to connect!
Email the EC COVID Coordinator.
EC uses HealthShield to conduct our daily health screening for students who are on campus.
Screening must be completed daily before students will be allowed on campus.