Unlock your potential at Eastside Catholic
Eastside Catholic's innovative, faith-based, high school program is designed to bring out all students' personal best—academically, spiritually and personally.
At ECHS, we believe that every student can achieve more than they imagined. From our dedicated faculty and staff to our innovative leadership initiatives to our beautiful, state-of-the-art campus, Eastside Catholic's High School program guides each student to achieve his or her God-given potential.
High school is a formative time, so the habits and values established will serve as powerful engines of personal and professional success for the rest of a student's life. At ECHS, students learn the foundational skills to be both great leaders and humble community servants. Students cultivate their talents and passions, and also learn the value of friendship. Welcome to the incredible learning experience that is EC!
Comprehensive High School Program
- Fosters intellectual curiosity, discipline and critical thinking through a rigorous college preparatory program with 35 AP classes, University of Washington in the High School courses and Honors classes.
- Promotes Catholic values, encourages public service and inspires compassion for others.
- Encourages scientists-to-be through a premier science program, with exceptional teachers and facilities.
- Develops essential STEM skills using state-of-the-art facilities and our 1:1 Technology program
- Builds confidence, develops communication and team-building skills, and encourages creative thinking and innovation through leadership training at every grade level.
- Offers opportunities for individual growth and self-advocacy through 17 different athletic teams.
- Cultivates creativity through a robust fine arts program.
- Supports the college selection and application process with experienced and dedicated college counselors on staff.
- Provides a friendly, supportive and welcoming community.
Honors and AP Programs
In addition to a rigorous college preparatory program, EC also offers students the option to take accelerated academic coursework. EC high school students may choose from 35 advanced classes including a mix of Advanced Placement (AP), University of Washington in the High School (UWHS) and Honors classes ranging from calculus to studio art.