We are proud to announce that eight DECA students have advanced to Nationals at the International Career Development conference (ICDC) on April 21-25 in Atlanta, Georgia where they will compete against 18,000 DECA students from across the country. To qualify, our students competed against 3,900 other Washington DECA students and all finished in the top seven of their category.
- Brian Delaney and Bailey Reed -- Second place, Learn and Earn team
- Matt Johnescu and Ryan Mudgett -- Fifth place, Entrepreneur Planning team
- Jim Dougan -- Fifth place, Principals of Marketing
- Chris Andrews -- Sixth place, Entrepreneur Individual Series
- Lizzie Iwicki -- Seventh place, Apparel Marketing
- Kemper Jolly, Gold Level Certification, School Based Enterprise, TheCru
Additionally, the following students have earned a place at a Learning Academy at ICDC.
- Gabi Iem
- Julia Morgan
- Jackie Johanneson
- Scott Lees
- Wesley Brown
Congratulations to all the DECA students for a sensational year!