At the heart of every great school lies a great team
Eastside Catholic is the only coeducational Catholic and independent school in the region that serves grades 6-12 and we are proud of our 40-year history and outstanding faculty and staff. At EC, we strive to be an inclusive community where people think critically, live virtuously and compassionately and act responsibly. To provide exceptional quality in all aspects of our school, we utilize the expertise of an incredible team of more than 130 employees.
At EC, you will join a community of committed educators, managers and thinkers devoted to serving our students, our community and each other. Each day, in our classrooms and offices, in the cafeteria and on the athletic fields, in our meeting rooms and the community, we seek to model the same touchstones that we instill in students — academic excellence, servant leadership and a caring community.
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and references to the contact listed in the individual job postings.
- There are no open positions at this time.
Please email a resume and references to Athletic Director Stacey Stoutt if interested in an open position once posted.
All positions at EC require a love of students and a commitment to working as a team player for the good of the entire school. Please apply online for immediate consideration. You will be applying directly on the Office of Catholic Schools' website.
During the application process, you will be asked to upload the following:
- A letter of interest
- Your resume
- Your educational philosophy
- Contact information for professional references
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation are appreciated but not required with the application
World-Class Faculty and Staff
Our faculty and staff are knowledgeable and passionate about their disciplines and equally passionate about engaging students in learning both inside and outside the classroom. Our teachers work with bright and enthusiastic students, in an outstanding facility, share a commitment to best-practice pedagogy and have the opportunity to apply the most current research in effective teaching and learning — all while collaborating closely across grade levels and disciplines. Nearly half of the school’s current faculty have spent more than a decade teaching here, which demonstrates how much people love being a part of our Eastside Catholic community.
A Rich and Diverse School Community
A commitment to diversity and inclusiveness beats at the heart of our school mission. EC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic disposition, gender identity or military status.
- How would you describe EC's student body?
- What's it like in Sammamish and the greater Puget Sound Area?
- What benefits plan does EC offer to employees?
- What opportunities do teachers have to engage with students outside of the classroom?
- What is a Mentor?
- Does EC have a new faculty orientation program?
- What is the school's commitment to professional development?
- Can you tell me about the teacher evaluation process at EC?
- Middle School and High School faculty: 89
- Faculty holding advanced degrees: 55%
- Faculty and staff awarded National Board Certification: 12
- Student-Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Average class size: 18
Please view each job posting for application instructions for that position.